Professional CAD Shop Drawings for the Stone & Tiling Industry:
• Floor & Wall Tiling
• Kitchen Counter Tops
• Reception Desk
• Back Splash
Shop drawings are extremely important to the stone & tiling industry. The drawings show the contractor's interpretion of the construction document set in reference to the scope of work in contract. Quality shop drawings detail and document all requirements of design parameters, and are used by project managers for material ordering, take-offs, fabrication & installation.
Offshore cad outsourcing to India is one of the most popular management practices today. Though it is generally spurred by the cost reduction factor, this is just one of the reasons one should consider offshore outsourcing. We do not just offer cost effective solutions, but also value addition by improving productivity and quality.
Shop drawings will include all the necessary details, drawn in Autocad to describe your interpretion of the CD set, for Architectural approval. The details will be generated from the Architectural Plans and your instructions.
A typical set of drawings will contain the following:
1. Cover sheet: This sheet contains all the miscellaneous job information including contractor information, job location, revision block and an area for architect/contractor approval stamps and comments.
2. Key floor plan sheet(s): The floor plans are drawn to a scale of 1/8" = 1'-0" and contain the locations of all the work shown on the shop drawings. All work is keyed with a sheet number for quick access.
3. Enlarged floor plan sheet(s): The plans are typically drawn to scale at 1/4" =1 '-0" (11X17 size sheet). Typical plans include all floor tiling, dimensioning, elevation markers & detail baloons with sheet numbers, tile & grout specifications.
4. Elevation sheet(s): The elevations are typically drawn to scale at 3/8" =1 '-0" (11X17 size sheet). Typical plans include all wall tiling, dimensioning, detail baloons with sheet numbers, tile & grout specifications.
5. Detail sheet(s): The details are typically drawn at 3" =1 '-0" scale (11X17 size sheet). Typical details include dimensioning, perimeter construction and notes (tile & stone numbers, by other designations).
6. Counter Tops & Reception Desks(s): The plans & elevations details are typically drawn to scale at 3/4" =1 '-0" (11X17 size sheet). The include all joint locations, sink locations, dimensioning, detail baloons with sheet numbers, stone specifications.
The shop can be drawn per your standards, title block & company logo.
There is always a small learning curve with first time customers. Our first job will take a little longer, as we try very hard
to present the job the way you want to see it.
In order to perform the most accurate set of drawings please provide us the following:
1. A full set of architectural drawings.
2. Your quote or scope of work.
The more information you provide the more accurate and professional your shop drawings will be.
For pricing or any other details email us at email@example.com or to post a message click here